‘Tis the time of year for pumpkins, scarves and FALL PICTURESSSSSS.After surveying via instagram story polls (super official) it seemed pretty unanimous that doing a little fall-themed special was the way to go. This past summer I hosted Adventure Sessions that included all different locations with activities for kiddos, adults, pets – everyone got in on the fun! It was so successful, I’ve revamped the process for Autumn. Hold on to your pumpkin spice lattes, Memphis, it’s gonna be a fun ride.
What’s the deal? Not-So-Mini-Fall-Sessions
- $200 ($50 deposit to reserve your slot & applies to your balance)
- 45 min session
- 20 edited, polished digital images & print release
- 12″x18″ canvas/barnwood print from Photobarn (made in Tennessee!! Yay!!!!)
The idea of my 2018 Fall schedule is to make sure everyone gets beautiful images they’ll LOVE that all seem a little more personal and different. I’ve mixed portrait sessions with activity sessions in the schedule – all reflecting our favorite time of year. If you’re in love with the idea of the activity session but fearful you won’t get that perfect image for your canvas, all adventure sessions include a portion of time that reflect that “pretty portrait style.”
What kind of activities are we talking? Your Fall-bucket list dreams.
- Tailgating SessionFor the football-loving family that needs some cozy tailgate time – this session is flexible, but I’m picturing the opened back of YOUR beloved family car. You bring the snacks, I’ll bring some football-friendly props + a banner to hang!
- Carving a pumpkinMessy giggles for the whole family – you bring the pumpkin, I’ll bring the tools!
- Picnic by the lakeYou bring the snacks, I’ll bring the quilt, props and camera to capture those memories.
- Pumpkin PatchLet’s pick out that perfect family pumpkin together. Priddy Farms in Bartlett has a big selection and beautiful trees making the perfect backdrop!
- Walk along the GreenwayCrisp(ish – it’s Memphis after all) air and leaves crunching – we’ll take it all in.
- Family Book ReadingThat favorite book all snuggled with a plaid blanket sounds pretty cozy to me!
- Picnic in a fieldDoes it get more Fall-friendly than that??
There are limited spots and it’s first-come-first-serve, so if you’re interested in a specific spot, please email to email@example.com ASAP with:
- First and Last Name
- Session Date and Time Slot
- Description of session attendees (me, my husband, our 5yr old daughter and our dog etc.)
- Phone Number
Once I receive your email, I’ll send you the invoice deposit – you’ll have 24hrs to pay the deposit and reserve your spot or the session will be available to the next interested person.
After your session is booked, I’ll be sending a booklet your way that includes your session address, things you can bring, the items I’ll be bringing, photo-prep tips and tricks and then we’ll just be counting down the days!
Saturday September 29 Sessions – Fall Portraits
5PM – Outdoor Portrait Session – Collierville, TN 6PM – Outdoor Portrait Session – Collierville, TN
Sunday October 7 Sessions – The Farm
4PM – The Farm House – Hickory Valley, TN 5PM – The Lake – Hickory Valley, TN 6PM – Campfire at the Farm – Hickory Valley, TN
Sunday October 14 Sessions – Fall Activities
10AM – Tailgating Session – Germantown, TN 5PM – Pumpkin Patch – Bartlett, TN 6PM – Pumpkin Carving – Lakeland, TN
Sunday October 21 Sessions – Fall Activities
4PM – Autumn Stroll Session – Germantown, TN 5PM – Picnic by the lake – Germantown, TN 6PM – Cuddly Book Reading – Germantown, TN
Saturday October 27 Sessions – Fall in Memphis
4PM – Portrait Session – Brooks Museum (outside) 5PM – Portrait Session – Downtown Neighborhood
6PM – Portrait Session – Harbor Town
Sunday October 28 Sessions – Fall Activities
4PM – Pumpkin Patch – Bartlett, TN 5PM – Autumn Stroll – Lakeland, TN 6PM – Field Picnic – Lakeland, TN